1931 Jan 01
In assessment report of Antiques and Monuments Office, it is statedwas built in 1931, owned by Mr Yiu.
Silent movies were shown in the 1930′s, someone was sitting on the side to explain the movie content during the show.
ceased operation in 1990′s , the premises has been abandoned until now.
In its 60 years of history, except for the period during Second World War, it provided memorable entertainment to Cheung Chau residents.
Its architecture was described as down to earth, and also forming an integral part of the neighbourhood and community.
Cheung Chau Theatre
The number of posts displayed per page : 5